Phillips 34PN9818 dead set

Believe it or not the lady's cat climbed up and puked down into the set when it was off. It was just a drop but it landed on what looks like it once was the standby power supply section. There is evidece of significant electrolysis and corrosion with a small hole burned in the board in one part. This may be a dead horse and although I made her no promises on this science project I'm willing to give it a try as she really wants it fixed. However I really could use a schematic of this set. Does anyone have one that they could please share with me? Thanks very much. Lenny.

Reply to
captainvideo462002