Gateway GTW-P46M103 dead set

I just got this set in from a customer who said that initially it would shut off after a period of time. Now he says it just clicks. When I tried it it seems to do nothing at all. Does anyone know of any common problems with this model and if parts are readily available through Gateway? Not really sure where to start on this thing so any assistance would be sincerely appreciated. Lenny.

Reply to
captainvideo462002