Philips PJTV PTV310/325

I am wondering if anyone knows weather or not the Focus/G2/Splitter unit for this PJTV can be subbed with the newer ones used in the PTV340 chassis? The TV is a Sears 626.54461850 , corresponds to a PTV310/325 Chassis, and the block is numbered: 220482-16. We have access to a similar part, I believed pulled from a PTV340, but not sure. Its numbering is 220493-3. It has the screw type connectors, and appears to be the same part, but would like to know for sure if it would work. Has anyone had any experience on these older models as a Philips servicer and would know for sure?

Reply to
circuit