Phaser 6100 fuser cold

I picked up a Xerox Phaser 6100 which starts the warmup cycle and then fails with a fuser low temp error. I've only done a quick check so far and verified that the fuser is stone cold. Before I tear into it, does anyone know if there's a common problem with these? I'm thinking so far either fuser lamp or a triac on the control board but if I'm barking up the wrong tree let me know.

Reply to
James Sweet

Well this was easy enough, there's a klixon type thermostat in series with the fuser lamps which is open circuit, the trick now is to track down a replacement. PW-2N 6075 150E.

Reply to
James Sweet