panosonic lockout...

recently i locked out of my project and i have to use the remote to reset it apparently, because i put the buttons on the projector on this kind of "hold". Bad thing is...i lost my remote and i don't know where it is...i'm sure i'll never find it...is there any way to reset this projector?? its panosonic ptlb10vu

Reply to
ivanchaparro

Why not just buy a new remote.

Reply to
kip

model no? do you have winLIRC and the capability to construct a serial port interface for your pc?

Reply to
jango2