panasonic tx-g2314w cordless phone both handset won't register

Hi, all:

I have a panasonic 2.4g dual handset cordless phone (TX-G2314W), both handsets were working great.... however recently it cuts off the incoming calls... only one ring on the phone, then the caller hears static noise. It seems to me that the handset 2 is causing the problem, because if I turn off handset 2, the incoming calls are ok. anyways, I tried to re-register both handsets with the base, surprised, both handsets can not be registered! BTW, the outbound calls are always ok.

I do have wireless network at home (802.11b). actually both phones and the wireless network are working fine untill about 3 weeks ago. I also find out there is another wireless network around my house, probably one of my neighbor just installed. Just wondering is the problem caused by my neighbor's wireless network? thanks!

Reply to
Mike