Panasonic TV Need Help

I have a Panasonic Model CT-36D31E TV that for the last month would go off and then come back on after 5-15 minutes. Now it does not come on at all and makes a buzzing sound until you unplug it. No picture are sound!!!!!! What do you feel the problem is and can I repair it myself? Made July 2001

Reply to
stevenruffino

If you have decent soldering skills and know your way around the inside of a TV then yes you may be able to fix it, but from the nature of your question I'm thinking perhaps you should take it to a pro, you're likely to just make it worse or hurt yourself.

Reply to
James Sweet

What are your electronics skills and experience?

Reply to
Meat Plow