Panasonic Tube swap Question

Can I swap a M68LG061x for a M68LNK161x. I have Panasonic TV with a busted tube, and we have one panasonic tube where the board is screwed up. I was juste wondering If I can take the tube out of the one where the board is screwed up and put it into the one where the CRT is busted. Thanks.

Mike MLTV Electronics.

Reply to
vwpower44

Try it and see what happens, often it will work, the difference is probably either in the yoke or the mounting ears.

Reply to
James Sweet