Colour problems on Panasonic TX-29AD2DP Television

This is the wrong newsgroup. You want: news:sci.electronics.repair

--
9 days!

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Hello All,

I was wondering if any one on this news group could help me out with a problem.

I have a Panasonic (I think called National in some countries) TV model TX-29AD2DP, which was on whilst there was a power cut. After the power came back on the tv didn't show the correct colors for example blue shows up as a bit blue but more green.

Does anyone have any ideas what the fault could be and how to fix it?

Thanks,

Mike

Mike snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.uk

Reply to