Tube question - sort of

I have a Tektronix 561A with a bad CRT. I have another 561A with a good CRT but bad chassis.

How to swap CRTs and make one good scope without shocking the bejeezus out of myself...?

Which pin on the CRT, looking from the back, to short and discharge...?

TIA

Dave

Reply to
Dave Boxner

On Mon, 05 Feb 2007 02:10:02 +0000, Dave Boxner Has Frothed:

I'll send you over to sci.electronics.repair for an answer.

-- Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook, Line & Sinker, June 2004 COOSN-266-06-25794

Reply to
Meat Plow