Panasonic PV-4401 - no remote - need speed change setup via front panel.

Greetings....My parents gave me their old Panasonic PV-4401 which works great except the remote and owner's manual are missing.

I purchased a 'universal' remote and can do all that I need to do except change the record speed which is locked on SLP.

The front panel buttons allow for some setup, but I can't see how to change the speed.

If you have a way to change to SP via the front panel, I'd sure appreciate it.

Thanks!!

Rich >>

Reply to
mail2me

Need a remote control that can send the correct code for speed change. Try a oneforall cinema 7 or similar and email them for the custom codes for your model.

Reply to
dkuhajda