Panasonic PV-A860 VCR

This is part of an old two piece unit (PV-9600A). The tuner section (PV-A860) will not power up. The front panel does not light up. Here is what I have found so far:

R10 Burnt, measures 1.6K out of ckt (I this the correct value?) Q5 2SD1051-R no good Q6 2SB642-R leaky? seems to be a high gain type transistor, but not a Darlington D7 8.2 volt zener shorted

Are there any other components that I have missed, and can someone confirm R10s value.

Thanks

--
Tony Marsillo
Nutmeg Repair

This is a followup to the origional post. I have ordered the faulty components but am still unsure of the value of R10.

Anyone know?

Thanks

-- Tony Marsillo Nutmeg Repair

Reply to