Panasonic NV-GS10 playback problem

i bought this DV camcorder about 2 years ago and it worked without any problems. however, now i have several problems in playback function. simply don't work. i press "play" and don't appears any image (completely black), in LCD camcorder and in TV. i clean already the heads, tested with severals tapes, etc, etc....please hep me about it!!!!

Reply to
Tavares

If you bought it used, it might have been exposed to a environment that is dirty. Although it could be any number of reasons for the problem, I had a similar problem with a camcorder and cleaning the ribbon contacts inside the camera fixed it ( it was dropped in water by the previous owner). I am not sure if this would be your first step though. Lets see what the more experienced and knowledgeable people here have to say first. Plus my cause and effect might be due to reasons unknown to me and I got lucky.

Reply to
davidlaska