Panasonic KX-TG2570 - Hack

I have a Panasonic KX-TG2570 and it's causing interference with my WiFi Router so I was wondering if it is possible to remove the 2.4 Ghz support and make it work only with 900 Mhz support, since it uses both bands I thought it could be possible... Any ideas on how to do this? Does anybody has the schematics of the phone?

Thx in advance Best Regards C00I90WN

Reply to
Michel Peterson

I tryied everything, within my possibilities, to reduce the interfence to the minimum but the phones seems to be really powerful since it interferes anyway, so I think the only thing I can do is trying to remove the 2.4Ghz or sell it and buy a new one that works only at 900 Mhz. However if anyone thinks that is it possible to "hack" it, please let me know.

Best Regards C00I90WN

Reply to
C00I90WN