Panasonic DVD TEST Disk DVDT-15

Does anyone have any documentation on the Panasonic DVD TEST Disk DVDT-15 .

I just puchaced the above disk from MCM electronics it looks like it could be useful in DVD alignments but there is no documentation that comes with the disk and several of the menus on the disk are in japanese....

I would appreciate any input on this....Thanks Roy Galutia owner -manager AITULAG Electronics

Reply to
Aitulag

Correction- DVDT-S15 disk

Reply to