Panasonic DVD-player SA-HT500

I have a friend who owns an PANASONIC DVD-player model: SA-HT500. Suddenly then he plays a DVD it stops, the picture freeze. It can stop for a half sec. or 4-5 sec. No error-code showing up. Anyone been in to this specific kind of trouble??

Reply to
Bo-Lennart

Does it stop on a new dvd?

Reply to
Meat Plow

Most playability problems on Panasonics are either laser or spindle motor related.

Arfa

Reply to
Arfa Daily

Thank's for your reply. Yes, he have tested diffrent kind of DVD's. But he say that audio-CD works well. But maybe he dosen't play that much audio-CD. It stops at diffrent places of the same DVD. The stop can be like 0,5 sec. and to 4-5 sec. After the stop, the player starts again. And as I mentioned, no error-code.

Bo-Lennart SWEDEN

Reply to
Bo-Lennart