Panasonic 32" TV fuse blowing.

Model # CT32SL13. This set has the "common" fuse blown at turn on due to too much inrush current at degaussing. I don't have the part number for the "kit". Nothing on the Panasonic site. Looking for the part number of the upgrade parts. Thanks, Dani.

Reply to
Dani

change the degauss posistor.

-B

I agree with the last answer! Very common. Could be the degausing coils, but not very commen!

Rod

Reply to
Rodney.Marriott