P55NE06 Transistor?

Got a Pioneer car amp in with several of these blown, but no supplier can find them for me. My guess is they have been discontinued by the manufacturer, like many replacement parts, to prevent them from being serviced. Anyone know where I could find some of these?

Reply to
Chris F.

Common part, MAT electronics has them for under $2.00 each.

Reply to
dkuhajda

On Wed, 27 Jul 2005 23:18:38 GMT, "Chris F." put finger to keyboard and composed:

Look for STP55NE06.

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar