NTSC phase predistortion all pass filter

Years ago I picked up a passive filter that implements the NTSC group = delay pre-distortion that is implemented at the broadcast transmitter. = It was passive and 75 ohms in and out. It makes a noticeable difference = in color registration with consumer video modulators that usually omit = this filter. I have been trying to find the source for these since I = would like to get some more of these. The one I have has no markings on = it that indicates the manufacturer. I know it consists of 2 cascaded 2 = pole all-pass sections. Does anyone know where I could get more of = these?

Thanks in advance,

David

Reply to
David