Other OEM part #'s for TDA8351

I need other OEM part #'s for TDA8351 as I have the following:

Generic # TDA8351 JVC # TDA8351 RCA SK Thomson # TDA8351 NTE # NTE7156

as I can get the NTE but it's about 3 weeks delivery so I maybe able to get an OEM in about 1 week so if anyone can give me other OEM part #'s that would be great as I looked below and could not find more.Thanks.

For future reference of other part # lookup sites:

$$Search?OpenForm

Sidney Dartmouth,Nova Scotia Canada

Reply to
sidneybek

I presume you need it for a JVC? You really need to order the modification kit that comes with it from JVC if you want a long term repair. There is a reason the part is on backorder an out of stock from every supplier. It is failing en-mass in certain models due to a design flaw.

Reply to
dkuhajda

Hi,

Can you fill us all in on what the design flaw is?

Is it related to the IC or something else.

There seem's to be a number of second sources that are out of the IC...

Reply to
James254