Custom OEM Remotes

Hi to all,

I'm looking for Custom OEM Remotes: I would need to customize them with my own logo and should be very cheap. I would need just 10/12 keys and a simple layout. To start I would need about 1000 pcs.

Which good and not expensive manufacturer can you recommend? In Asia? If possible, I would need some suggestions about IR remote manufactures and RF remote manufactures.

Thanks!

marcos

Reply to
marcos

I also did a remote control application, but very high-end and thus expensive. But I have a link to more "low cost" style remotes - but fully custom, see:

Stefan Wyss

martin

Serious error. All shortcuts have disappeared. Screen. Mind. Both are blank.

Reply to
martin griffith