A/C Compressor coil burnt up?

> There's no way a bad capacitor will give you a higher resistance > reading > than the terminals it connects across. You've got a bad connection > somewhere.

Exactly, bad connection was at the capacitor's rusty terminals so my meter (across the cap's terminals, not the crimp connectors) couldn't see the low resistance of the coil through the bad connection, replaced the cap and I'm back up and running.

Thanks for all the help.

Gado

--
gado
Reply to

No problem. Please donate something monetary or otherwise to your favorite charity, and we'll call it even.

Reply to
Travis Jordan