OT, old film of a guy rolling a cigarette with his mouth

Hi;

I don't make a big habit of posting OT here, but I figure those who frequent this group have mostly had VCRs for a long time.

Does anybody remember that film of the guy rolling a cigarette with his mouth, or moreso, HAVE a copy of it. IIRC the quality was bad enough that another generation of VHS wouldn't really hurt much. I'd like to buy a copy, or I can take it in just about any format, I got a whole bunch of CODECs. I can even play aviseq.dat files and such. There were even some wierd txt (!) files that would play if I forced them into Mediaplayer.

I used to know a garbageman and he would bring me all the beta tapes he found. I think it VERY interesting to watch very old tapes, especially the commercials and news briefs. Screw the show, the commercials that used to annoy us are now IMO collectable.

If anyone is into this maybe I could trade them a few things, I'll get the old beta out and start looking for good stuff.

While we're on the subject, something cracked us up when I was a kid. We had an RCA HH820W which was a CTC25 TV and an RC1227 reciever. Thing had 15X9" woofers. They were switched to the TV when it was on but the switch went bad. Instead of fixing it I simply plugged the stereo straight into the wall outlet. They were starting to have simulcasts as there was no stereo TV. During one such simulcast during the commercial the TV was playing a commercial for FDS or some other feminine deodorant spray. The radio however played the Pepsi commercial, "taste that beats the others cold" they sang. Talk about cracking up. Literally ROFL.

It was something like that, they didn't do alot of tampon commercials back then, but IIRC they did do the FDS.

JURB

Reply to
ZZactly