OT: Audio:Free to Good Home - but with Two (2) "Catches"

First, the Stuff:

Pioneer SX780 Receiver: Turns on and tunes for perhaps 20 seconds, not all the time and passes no sound. Complete, cosmetics are fair, no visible damage. My SWAG is power-supply issues, but I do not 'do' Pacific Rim stuff. Pioneer TX8100 Tuner: Excellent condition with original box, works very well, clean and complete. A nice basic tuner for those in need of such. No presets. Dynaco FM5 Solid-State Tuner: Good cosmetics, tunes, and meter works. Output is a variable-with-volume HUMmmmm. It would be my fourth if working, so I am investing nothing and would rather give it to someone who might do something with it. Sherwood Mono Tube Tuner (3000): Works after the fashion of these things, all complete, expected cosmetics, but, again, complete.

Catch #1: No cherry picking. Take all, or take none. Catch #2: I ain't nohow packing or shipping, so you must come here or arrange to have it picked up.

This offer lasts until 5:00pm, Sunday, February 7, 2016 (tomorrow) whereupon it becomes a Craig's List Curb Alert. If someone needs a reasonable period of time from tomorrow to come get it, that I can work with. Reasonable = less than a week.

There will be other actual radio-related stuff as well, also free, but NOT subject to #1, optional to take if wanted.

We are in Melrose Park, PA. Jenkintown is immediately to our north, and Philadelphia is immediately to our south for location.

E-mail me here or off-group and I will send along my cell number.

First come first served. I will check the time-stamp of a reply if I actually get any!

Enjoy!

Peter Wieck Melrose Park, PA

Reply to
pfjw

A generous offer Peter, but I'm surprised you don't just put them on Craigs for $250 which someone will snap up in an hour.

I don't care for those Pioneers either, but recently sold units on ebay went for $100 to 350. The whole package will go quickly unless you don't like dealing with people from Craigs (which I understand).

Reply to
John-Del

Sometimes you can sell stuff at a bargin price that you can not give away. Especially if you have one good item and sell it all as a lot with the junk you wnt to get rid of.

Reply to
Ralph Mowery

If you havea a little bit of patience and can discern my email JURB6006 a gmail, hand on to those and I can find folk in your area who will come and buy a couple of those. Or you can say take the lot for fifty bucks or whate ver. Hey, fifty bucks is a good dinner for two, a good drunk, whatever.

Reply to
jurb6006

All gone, Thank you!

Peter Wieck Melrose Park, PA