JUD WILLIAMS TRANSISTOR CURVE TRACER MODEL A-tested/working-$25

Dwight D. Eisenhower

Hey, I have one of these guys in my junque box.. Anybody have a schematic or documentation of any kind for it? Seems like it worked the last time I used it, but never had any documentation on it. It's really a pretty nice curve tracer... might put it back on the bench when I get a small, cheap scope to hook it to (permanently).

==============

Dave M

Dave M

Which edition of the GE transistor handbook was that schematic in? I have a copy of the 7th edition (ca. 1964), but there's nothing even remotely resembling a curve tracer in that manual.

Thanks!!!

--
Dave M
MasonDG44 at comcast dot net  (Just substitute the appropriate characters in the

Experience: What you get when you don\'t get what you want
Reply to
DaveM