Onkyo DC-C500 turns on and off repeatedly.

howdy all,

I have an Onkyo surround sound that turns on and off repeatedly. I would appreciate any and all help here. I do not know if the protection circuits are kicking in or if it is a PS problem.

thanks, Gary

Reply to
Gary L. Woodruff

Doesn't appear to be a correct model number. Could that be a DR-C500?

Mark Z.

Reply to
Mark Zacharias

Sorry, You are correct DR-C500 is the model #.

Thanks, Gary

Gary L. Woodruff wrote:

Reply to
Gary L. Woodruff