old TI-32 Solar help?

Hi,

I have a friend's old TI-32 Solar calculator, circa 1988, that has stopped working correctly. The display is messed up most of the time, it depends how many digits are entered.

I'm looking to find a replacement (already checked ebay), or someone willing to try and fix this (will pay, obviously). Even suggestions on places that do repairs of this sort is appreciated. It has sentimental value.

Any takers?

Thanx,

Anthony J. Biacco Denver, CO

Reply to