TI OMAP MMU help

I am trying to set up the MMU on the ARM side of the OMAP5910 and I am running into difficulty understanding the TI and the ARM documentation for setting this up. I have programmed the DSP MMU through the ARM and it is rather straight forward. The ARM MMU is confusing for me.

I want to use the MMU to "write protect" my FLASH memory. I seem to have an uninitialized pointer writing into the flash memory space and my flash goes into its command state. I'm not actually programming the flash since I have disabled flash programming but the flash still accepts and handles commands.

Is there some sample code around to help me program the ARM MMU?

TIA

Marty

Reply to
mpeckham