Offer all kinds of ICs

Dear Sir or madam, I'm steven coming from IC Bridge Ltd,working as a sales.

ICB is your bridge to the world of IC's . Our mission is to support our customers worldwide with electronic components to a reasonable price, good quality and best service.

specializes in: Hard to Find Highly Allocated Long Lead Time Obsolete Electronic Components

If you have any inquiries or advices,pls you feel free to contact me.

Your any response will be appreciated!

Tks & Best Rgds

Steven Lee

---------------------------------------------------------------------- Tel: +86-755-82811235 Ext 803 Fax: +86-755-82811243 Email: snipped-for-privacy@ic-bridge.com MSN: snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com