not it

thanks for the tip but that isn't it,.this is for the ctc195b projection t.v, any otherv thought please, carl

Reply to
sweet fellow123

carl, read the above from the viewpoint of one who did not have the original text at hand. It makes absolutely no sense. One 'could' divine the meaning, I suppose, by searching the group for the original post; but unless one has more time than I, it's not going to happen.

Moral: always include 'some' context--preferably a relevant quote from the OP--when posting a followup.

jak

Reply to
jakdedert