Adjust horiz POSITION on PS34190 Cinemascreen?

I have a PS34190 Proscan Cinemascreen, a beautiful but tempermental television set. I have just hooked up the component video input from a DVD player -- the picture is awesome, however it is cut off about 10-15% on the right side.

The rear panel on the set allows me to adjust the horizontal SIZE/SQUEEZE of the image, but does not allow me to push/slide the image more to the left, hence the right-side cut-off (no matter what horiz. squeeze I use).

Anyone know how to adjust the horizontal position of the displayed image?

Thank you! snipped-for-privacy@mac.com

Reply to
tommy2times