Need source for Pioneer PD3445B8

Hi folks, PD3445B8 is a H8/3064 microcontroller with the Pioneer pro DJ CD, CDJ-1000MKII program dump in it. I need a source that would supply it immediately, i cant wait for 6 weeks. Do you guys think i might be able to copy and paste the dump onto a new microcontroller?. A port is blown on my chip and the ic still boots. I'm told the program would be protected by lock bits and an SWE (soft ware enable) bit in some register would protect contents. Clearly i'm not a pro on this subject. Jango

Reply to
jango2