Phonic XP5000 right channels blowing

Anyone with any reports on the the subject?. The pcbs for both left and right channel are identical with the same part no. However , the right channel's mounted upside down , stacked below the left. This here is a beast deliviring 5000 watts. Comes pretty cheap too. I'm wondering if an intense heat build up might cause the solder on the output transistors to melt and since theyre hanging upside down and working against gravity, sudden open connection and BANG !. 1 techie said something about a faulty fan drive , but that wouldnt explain why only or mostly the right channel blows. The print and soldering sucks, everything's cramped up, i'm wondering if this pc here is a fake or if Phonic has lost the plot. I witnessed the bang and it was terrifying. Jango

Reply to
jango2