Need servo IC SONY CX-20084, 8-759-909-45

Hello,

I got a dead SONY WM-D6C as a junk-item for free from a friend. The unit is dead as a result from leaking batteries whose acid dissolved alot of metal of the parts :(. Most of the parts affected were cheap ones like resistors and caps and I already have them ready for replacement from the parts storage of my university. Unfortunately the acid also managed to destroy the servo IC for the motor, IC601, type CX20084 which costs around 30 Euros here in Germany. I found sources in the US (like the official SONY parts store which have it in stock for US$16), but they won't ship to Germany unfortunately.

Anyone can help me with a cheap source for this part, I really don't want to spend too much on the unit only to find out it is beyond repair.

Thanks and best regards,

Adrian

Reply to
Adrian Glaubitz