Need repair manual: National Panasonic RX-5090T AM-SW-Cassette Boombox

I'm working on a CA-1960s National Panasonic RX-5090T AM-SW-Cassette Boombox. What I really need is information on safely removing the cassette deck--it's buried under the tuning dial assembly, etc. I assume that the mechanics would be just about the same as the RX-5090 AM-FM version.

Thanks for any information or pointers to same.

Northe N6KO Green Valley, AZ

Reply to
Northe