NEED Obsolete H.O.T 2SD1873

Does anyone have one of these in their boneyard or know where I could get one?

There does not seem to be any crosses for this

It's from an old Mitsubishi televsion CS-2657R. I don't want the TV to go to the landfill.

TIA, Sparkey

Reply to
Sparkey

Might be easier to find the part if you look for the right number. The HOT in that set is a 2SD1878.

Leonard

Reply to
Leonard Caillouet

Reply to
Sparkey

Even if you can't find the exact part, there has to be a modern part that will work in that set. Most TVs aren't that picky about HOTs. Find the specs of the original and then find something that is at least as good. I think the 2SD1878 is still commonly available anyway. Andy Cuffe

snipped-for-privacy@psu.edu

Reply to
Andy Cuffe