Tek 465 repair question

Hi

Does anybody know how to get the time/div clear plastic ring, the one under the knob for the main timebase, off its shaft?

I don't want to damage the scope but after removing the delayed sweep knob, the plastic ring with the time/div numbers is still attached to the shaft and doesn't seem to slip off.

Has anyone ever removed one of these before? I presume its the same as the 475 and 485's also.

TIA

Reply to
Skunkie

I think there is a gear back in the module.

Reply to
JB

Go to Yahoo Groups' web site and look for TekScopes and TekScopes2 groups. Join one or both.

LOTS of people there who can answer this (and future) questions to more than your satisfaction.

Good luck!

Dave

Reply to
DaveC