Need a phone for Mitsubishi (or distrib.)

Hello; I've got to repair this blasted tv (Mitsu. VS5046 TV) and I need to get a schem.

I got a burned hole in PCB. Traces are gone and I need to get a phone # of Mitsubishi or distributer. so that I can get a print.

I have posted some pictures of the board in hopes that someone could help me solved the riddle.

Sparkey

Reply to
Sparkey