need newsgroups for elect parts sales

Hi Anyone know of ~For Sale~ Newsgroups for Electronic Parts and Equip?

tia

Reply to
SHb

Read Mark Zenier's guide to sci.electronics.* at ftp://ftp.eskimo.com/u/m/mzenier/seguide9706.txt

There is also rec.radio.swap which may sometimes be appropriate.

And of course, there are all kinds of regional and municipal based buy and sell newsgroups, which sometimes may be the best choice.

Michael

Reply to
Michael Black

Isn't there a sci.electronics.components or something like that ? Thought there was.

JURB

Reply to
ZZactly

news:misc.industry.electronics.marketplace was created to sell extra parts and equipment.

--
Link to my "Computers for disabled Veterans" project website deleted
after threats were telephoned to my church.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Hello, SHb! You wrote on Thu, 4 Aug 2005 10:52:52 -0700:

S> Hi S> Anyone know of ~For Sale~ Newsgroups for Electronic Parts and Equip?

S> tia

There is definitely a group called sci.electronics.components there is also sci.electronics.equipment and misc.industry.electronics.marketplace and sci.electronics.misc,

With best regards, Rubbishrat. E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
Rubbishrat

And the only one of them about buying and selling is the marketplace one.

Michael

Reply to
Michael Black