Need Flyback TX

Hello,

I am looking for a working new or used flyback transformer for RCA Model F27672ETFE2, Chassis # CTC187BD2, RCA part #227482 .

I have not found a supply house with one in stock.

Thanks for your help.

Jim Tierce

Reply to
jim tierce

On Wed, 5 Jul 2006 10:31:55 -0500, "jim tierce" put finger to keyboard and composed:

FWIW, this is the HR Diemen equivalent:

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

I am sure that part # is discontinued, However if you can locate a

215540 IHVT & compare the pins to your old one it may work. Sometimes RCA changes the # of trans. & drills the chassis for both Numbers . Check the spacing on #1 & 12 & look at cir bd If you don't do any good let me know & I will check around with the other shops for a junker with a good one
Reply to
cgrob

In Canada if you need it ...

2 in stock...