Need Bose AWR1-1W schematic

This had some battery leakage and the resultant corrosion opened some fine traces on the bottom side of the board, but there are also a small handful of smd devices that were also damaged and I can't read the print on them. I don't know the "series" of this unit, but the schematic I need would have a CA3080E in location U905 near the battery door. Any help appreciated.

Reply to
ohger1s