NEC FS-6331 TV

Hi, Hopefully someone can help me with my problem. I have an NEC 63cm FS-6331 TV and the original remote control is broken. I have purchased a URC22B universal remote and programmed it with code 184. This works the power, channels and volume. However I would like to access the control features so that I can adjust the brightness and contrast. Does anyone know how to do this either with the universal remote control or directly via the tv. Thanks

Reply to
dazshaz

Hi, Hopefully someone can help me with my problem. I have an NEC 63cm FS-6331 TV and the original remote control is broken. I have purchased a URC22B universal remote and programmed it with code 184. This works the power, channels and volume. However I would like to access the control features so that I can adjust the brightness and contrast. Does anyone know how to do this either with the universal remote control or directly via the tv. Thanks

Reply to
pigsie