dc capacitive switch circuit

Can anyone tell me where to buy a dc capacitive switch circuit. All I can find are ac light control switches/dimmers. I need a 24V switch to drive a small electromagnet. I want to be able to run both the switch and magnet with the same 24V source. I want to purchase the circuit without a housing so I can incorporate it in an electromechanical widget. Please help!

Reply to
patrick