My SAMSUNG Digimax V4000 wont switch on !!!!

Was working fine, but this morning it wouldnt swtich on, even with new battries. It is out of warranty. I believe it is expensive to get it repaired. So I would like to open it myself and see what is wrong. Before I do, any help would be much appreciated, as to how to go about it, any clues etc. I have never opened this type of camera before. Thanks for reading.

Reply to
bigdaddy