Multimeter Meterman 37X repair

Hello

Any person knows where I can find the electrical schematic of the multimeter Meterman 37XR, or any information? Maybe the serie 30xr, 33xr, 34xr, 38xr they will be seemed

It is for to attempt to repair it. I connected it to more than 1000v, (it was not knowing that there was more than

1000v) and now indicates low impedance between the test leads, 2.400 ohms. I know maybe the failure is only in the input stage.

Any information will be welcomed

Regards Quim

Reply to
Quim

than

The low resistance across the test leads may indicate that there is a protection diode or two across the probes, which have failed to a short circuit.

Ron(UK)

Reply to
Ron(UK)

Hello

The low resistance is 2,4Kohms, yes, maybe it is a diodes or a resistors, but have a lot, and they are SMD, but there is not a "short short" circuit, when I place the rotary swich at Ohms, the display indicate 2,4Kohms, and in the others: Volt, Capacitance, etc. the display shows a value altered when I attempt to test a voltage, capacitance, etc. All the ranges are protected but this metter not have a protection for over than 1000v.

"R>> Hello

Reply to
Quim

Ah I read it as 2.400 ohms, any road up, that`s where I would start looking.

Ron(UK)

Reply to
Ron(UK)

???