Monitor no signal

Can someone help me to fix my old CRT monitor? It's an old Samsung monitor, the model is 105B, It's quite aged. A few years ago, I got a new computer, my old computer has never been used from then. Yesterday, I want use the old computer, because someone gave me a disk copy of linux. I pluged the old computer on, the monitor failed to show any picture as well as any character. It just kept the screen black and the index light flash orange. What wrong with my monitor? Can someone give a hand? Thanks a lot!

Reply to
slackard

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in news:1163554197.670272.162660 @f16g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

Try plugging it into your new computer and see what happens then.

Reply to
Jim Land