CRT Monitor Display

Hi All,

I had been using my CRT monitor as a TV display, connected with a TV Tuner Card. After one year the picture color of the monitor has been changed reddish. I tried to adjust the display settings but it doesn't work. Your help will be appreciated???..

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
sam

On Mon, 22 Sep 2008 05:29:53 -0700, sam aided th' terraists with the following claims :

One of the guns is dieing. Replaceing it will prolly be cheaper than repairing it.

???hw?f