New problems in a CRT monitor.

Hello! TWO monitors, same problem. The first one: Sony multiscan E400, 19" chassis F99. This chassis is common with those other CRT computer display:

IBM 6551 models SONY E400/E400E/G400 COMPAQ P900 DELL P991

The second: Sony Multiscan E500, 21", G1 chassis. The same chassis of:

ELSA ECOMO730 SONY CPD-G500 COMPAQ P1110 DELL P1110 IBM 6552 models

The problem is the same: I noted a distorsion of the picture in the top right corner of the image. In the corner, the image is quite "smallest" than in the other part of the monitor. It is like "pushed", and it is very out of convergence (only in this point). I know that is very difficult to find a solution of the problem without seeing the monitor, but I think that someone could find a similar problem in a similar screen. Thank you! :)

Reply to
Starflex

Hi charles, thank you for your reply! No, I have tryed the monitors in some different place...the problem persists.. :-( Of course, also with different PC, to exclude a VGA damage...

Reply to
Starflex

Check R053.

Reply to