Mitsubishi HD1080 TV - No Power/Video/Audio

Hey there, I've had this TV for about 4 years now and have never had a problem with it. I recently moved from my house to another house, and when I plugged it in I only got what I believe to be an error code. I'm fairly proficient with computers, but TV's are a different story. Whenever the TV is plugged in, the Timer light comes on for a second, then flashes three times and goes off for good. The TV won't turn on, no audio or video, nothing. Ive tried several different outlets with no luck, just the same "error message", wondering if anyone has an idea or could shed a little light to get this 50" back on its feet and me off mine...

Manil

Reply to
manil.kakkad