Mits CS35301 - Part ID assistance?

Hi. Got a Mits CS35301 here. IC401 Vert chip smoked, LA78?? I don't want to sub the wrong one in it. Also R9610 on PS board, drives the chip, is open. All markings faded fully away. Any assist very appreciated.

Cheers, Danny

Reply to
<djnoble35209

Many thanks Kip.

How about R9610 on the power supply board? Numbers fully faded away and it is open.

Cheers, Danny

Reply to
<djnoble35209

On Tue, 5 Jul 2005 21:24:52 -0500, put finger to keyboard and composed:

"R9610 is a 1.8 ohm, 3 watt".

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

Does R9610 come from the diode OFF the flyback to VCC+ on the 7838 ?

kip

Reply to
kip

Hi. No, it came from switching trans on main power board. 3 watt 1.8 ohm. That and a LA7838 fixed it right up.

Cheers, Danny

Reply to
<djnoble35209

Hmmm...no funny lines/images at the top of the screen? Usually this is caused by a capacitor.

Tom

Reply to
Tom MacIntyre